Processing and Packaging
- Processing and shipping of orders occur within 1 business day of cleared payment.
- Orders are shipped in packages with NO markings or labels describing the contents.
- Business days are classified as Monday to Friday.
- Same day shipping*- Orders can be shipped out same day if completed before 2 pm Eastern time.
- Shipping occurs Monday to Friday.
- No shipping Saturday or Sunday.
- Billing and shipping address must be the same.
- The ship to address where the products will be shipped to is the address field marked “shipping address”.
- If there is any change made to the shipping address after order has shipped, there is a fee of $5 to make the change.
FedEx is the shipping provider.
- All shipments receive tracking #.
- Order on Friday, get Saturday*!
- *Saturday express shipping has an additional charge of $15 and is not available to all locations.
Note on PO Boxes:
FedEx does not deliver to PO Boxes, if you require shipments to be sent to a PO Box, we can accommodate and use USPS for these shipments only.
Delivery time frame:
The map below explains how long it will take for your package to be delivered to you.
- Important Note on Delivery time frame- The day the order ships is not included in the shipping time.